15 Minute Dinner: Veggie Linguine
What you will need:
Trader Joes Frozen Linguine
1 Red Bell Pepper
1 Bag of Trader Joe's Roasted Corn
Coconut Oil (or any type)
1 Cooking Pan
1. Slice up bell pepper and zucchini into bite sized pieces. I like to cut them about 1/2" inch thick.
2. Place pan on burner and add 1tbsp of coconut oil (or whichever you prefer). I like coconut oil because it adds a great subtle flavor and coats the pan/food really well.
3. Turn pan to medium heat.
4. Add chopped veggies. You can really add whatever you want, these are just some veggies I always seem to have in the fridge & they blend really well with the tomato that is already in the linguine. Mushrooms, cauliflower or broccoli would be good too!
5. Cook veggies about 5 minutes, or until tender. Stir occasionally.
5. Add bag of Trader Joe's frozen linguine to veggies. I like to add about 3tbsp of water to the mix. You can follow the instructions on the bag for how to cook the noodles, but it is pretty straightforward. Let them sit and cook down/heat up for about 5 minutes. When the noodles start to pull apart and unfreeze, stir them together.
6. Cook noodles and veggies for about 5 more minutes, stirring to make sure everything gets seasoning (noodles come pre-seasoned), and you can add salt + pepper if you want too!
7. Once noodles are fully thawed and heated up with the veggies, let cool for a few minutes then serve & enjoy!