All About The Beanie
If you know me at all, you probably know that I LOVE to wear beanies. Especially on those cold rainy days when doing your hair is the last thing you want to think about, throwing on a beanie and lightly curling the ends is the easiest way to look like you tried a lot harder than you may have. The classic Carhartt beanie has gained so much popularity over the last few years; what began as a working mans hat of choice has become somewhat of a fashion statement for men and women alike.
Don't get me wrong, I definitely wear mine all the time and have a variety of colors, but if you are wanting something a little different I have created a list of some of my favorite beanies!
1. Patagonia "Powder Down" Beanie
2. Urban Outfitters Lumberlack Cuffed
3. Free People "Snow Bound" Knit
4. Classic J. Crew Ribbed Knit
5. Carhartt HS White Beanie (WHITE?!.. had to add it)
6. Athleta Faux Fur Pom Beanie
7. Red & Blue Snowflake Beanie