Five Things To Look Forward To In February
I will be the first to admit it; I have been completely MIA lately! There are some HUGE things happening in my life right now like.. oh I don't know.. I am getting MARRIED in 17 days?! That being said I am ready to get back at it and share with you some of the things I am looking forward to the most this February, and most of them YOU can get excited about too!
1. Obviously.. Feb 20th will go down in history as the single greatest day of my life! #marriage
2. My makeup artist for the wedding, the brilliant and hilarious AriAnne Kraker (who has an amazing makeup blog called Make Up With Me you must follow right now) does this thing called drugstore month all Feb long where she buys a whole load of stuff then recaps what you need & what isn't worth buying. There are YouTube videos, giveaways, and some serious insight to whats new, hot and CHEAP. Love it SO much.
3. Fashion Week!! The first of the Autumn & Winter 2016-2017 previews will be held in New York, with around 60 catwalk shows scheduled for this year's fashion week, which opens February 11. I will be following along and living vicariously through every blogger I follow. Ahem.. Cara Loren, want to bring me along?
4. I love magazines, especially ones centered around fashion, and I can't wait to get my hands on Elle Magazine this month, featuring Olivia Palermo in outfits she styled herself, that I'm told are to die for.
5. And last but certainly not least, Valentines Day! Whether you are single or celebrate it with the love in your life, everybody should be excited about a day dedicated to love! And no matter the occasion, you can find a reason to add a pop of red and some flirtyness to your outfit! Post coming soon on some top picks for Valentines day pieces!
Excited to be back & ready for this year and a month FULL of things to look forward to!